It's time for Tony's teasers...
Tony’s Top Ten Non-Spoilery Words and Phrases From The Witch’s Familiar
- Excellent! Not seeing you as sandwiches now.
- Seriously – what a swot!
- Make your own stick.
- Admit it – you’ve all had this exact nightmare.
- Course, the real question is – where did he get the cup of tea.
- I wouldn’t die of anything else.
- Listen to that: the Doctor without hope. Nobody’s safe now. He’ll burn everything – us, too.
- I came because you’re sick and you asked.
- You are not a good doctor.
- We’re on the same side now.
Tony Fyler lives in a cave of wall-to-wall DVDs and Blu-Rays somewhere fairly nondescript in Wales, and never goes out to meet the "Real People". Who, Torchwood, Sherlock, Blake, Treks, Star Wars, obscure stuff from the 70s and 80s and comedy from the dawn of time mean he never has to. By day, he runs an editing house, largely as an excuse not to have to work for a living. He's currently writing a Book. With Pages and everything. Follow his progress at FylerWrites.co.uk