Tony’s Top Ten Non-Spoilery Phrases from Before The Flood
- Who really composed Beethoven’s Fifth?
- I was demoted for dangling a colleague out of a window.
- The Minister of War
- It’s bigger on the inside! It’s bigger on the inside! It’s bigger on the inside!
- My first proper alien, and he’s an idiot.
- I’m not ready yet. Don’t wanna think about that yet.
- OK, didn’t need anyone to translate that.
- Idiot. I’m an idiot.
- Cowardly vain curators who suddenly remembered they had teeth.
- Maybe it means that the universe will be ruled by cats in the future.
You’re going to want to check out Satellite Five on a regular basis, not least because that’s where Tony’s spoiler-free reviews of Series 9 episodes will be appearing first. So go now to read the spoiler-free review of Before The Flood.
Before The Flood premieres Saturday 10th October at 8.25pm on BBC One.
Tony Fyler lives in a cave of wall-to-wall DVDs and Blu-Rays somewhere fairly nondescript in Wales, and never goes out to meet the "Real People". Who, Torchwood, Sherlock, Blake, Treks, Star Wars, obscure stuff from the 70s and 80s and comedy from the dawn of time mean he never has to. By day, he runs an editing house, largely as an excuse not to have to work for a living. He's currently writing a Book. With Pages and everything. Follow his progress at FylerWrites.co.uk