Tony tantalisingly teases the opening episode of Doctor Who Series Nine.
Tony’s Top Ten Non-Spoilery Words and Phrases From The Magician’s Apprentice
- I try never to understand, it’s called an open mind.
- Tell me the name of the boy who’s not going to die today.
- Jane Austen – amazing writer, brilliant comic observer, and strictly amongst ourselves, a phenomenal kisser.
- I’m going to need eight snipers.
- How’s your boyfriend? Still tremendously dead, I expect?
- You’re the puppy.
- You probably want to throw up, don’t you? Pick a local.
- OK…and we’re doing hugging now too.
- It survived the Time War, but it will end – tonight.
Tony Fyler lives in a cave of wall-to-wall DVDs and Blu-Rays somewhere fairly nondescript in Wales, and never goes out to meet the "Real People". Who, Torchwood, Sherlock, Blake, Treks, Star Wars, obscure stuff from the 70s and 80s and comedy from the dawn of time mean he never has to. By day, he runs an editing house, largely as an excuse not to have to work for a living. He's currently writing a Book. With Pages and everything. Follow his progress at FylerWrites.co.uk