Tony’s Top Ten Non-Spoilery Phrases from Under The Lake
- They wouldn’t say boo to a goose. More likely they’d give the goose their car keys and bank details.
- Who’s in charge here? I need to know who to ignore.
- Anything else I should know? Has anyone got a peanut allergy?
- Calm, Doctor, calm – you were like this when you met Shirley Bassey.
- I’m pretty sure it’s not so they can form a boy-band.
- Who wants to live forever anyway?
- You took it apart and used the parts to make a clockwork squirrel.
- Two weeks of Mysterious Girl by Peter Andre, I was begging for the brush of Death’s merciful hand.
- Back before the flood.
- Ah, I see - you're an idiot.
Tony Fyler lives in a cave of wall-to-wall DVDs and Blu-Rays somewhere fairly nondescript in Wales, and never goes out to meet the "Real People". Who, Torchwood, Sherlock, Blake, Treks, Star Wars, obscure stuff from the 70s and 80s and comedy from the dawn of time mean he never has to. By day, he runs an editing house, largely as an excuse not to have to work for a living. He's currently writing a Book. With Pages and everything. Follow his progress at FylerWrites.co.uk