Tony’s Top Ten Non-Spoilery Phrases From The Woman Who Lived
- Nah, that was the Terreleptils.
- You’re the man who runs away.
- You’ll need a mask, sidekick – watch and learn.
- The Eyes of Hades
- She’ll die on you, you know. She’ll blow away like smoke.
- This is banter. I’m against banter. I’m on record on the subject of banter.
- What happened to you?
- Purple – the colour of death.
- The patron saint of the Doctor’s leftovers.
- Enemies are never a problem. It’s your friends you need to watch out for.
The Woman Who Lived premieres Saturday 24th October at 8.20pm on BBC One.
Tony Fyler lives in a cave of wall-to-wall DVDs and Blu-Rays somewhere fairly nondescript in Wales, and never goes out to meet the "Real People". Who, Torchwood, Sherlock, Blake, Treks, Star Wars, obscure stuff from the 70s and 80s and comedy from the dawn of time mean he never has to. By day, he runs an editing house, largely as an excuse not to have to work for a living. He's currently writing a Book. With Pages and everything. Follow his progress at FylerWrites.co.uk